This arrived via email this evening….
I am running for Newton City Council, Ward 3 At-Large. Join me at my KickOff event!
After the divisive presidential election, I was inspired to become more active locally. Ted Hess-Mahan is not seeking re-election; with his support I seek to fill his vacant seat.
For over 30 years I’ve been involved in Newton’s community.
* Peirce School PTO, past President
* Political Action Co-Chair of PTO Council
* League of Women Voters, past-President,
current Chair of Housing and Land Use Committee
* Newton’s first Open Space Coordinator
* Member of the city’s Design Review Committee 20+ years
* Founding member Newton Housing Partnership
Come and let’s talk about the wide range of issues that residents care about. I’m excited to run for office as a way to step up, have a voice, and a vote, on the variety of complex and often contentious proposals that come before the City Council.
Join me on Sunday April 30, campaign kick-off, 4-6 pm ….rsvp to [email protected]