Tags:

Northland Investment Company has released this video (no audio) illustrating its proposed 22 acre project along Needham and Oak Streets.

Thee proposed project includes thirteen buildings, ranging in height from three to eight stories with 822 residential units (15 percent affordable) in a combination of town houses and apartment buildings. Of the total 1.2 million square footage, approximately 30 percent would be retail, office and restaurants with the remaining 70% being residential. There would be 1,953 parking spaces (one per housing unit, the rest for the office and retail)  for cars and 1,156 for bikes.  







Pin It on Pinterest