Newton;’s Charter Commission to will tackle yet another hot topic “Article 7: Planning” when it meets Wednesday May 4, 7 p.m. at Newton City Hall. The meeting will include both a public hearing and panel discussion.
Confirmed Panelists include:
- Councilor Ted Hess-Mahan: Alderman/Councilor, Former Land Use Committee Chair (Newton)
- Councilor Marc Laredo: Alderman/Councilor, Land Use Committee Chair (Newton)
- Candace Havens: Former Director, Planning and Development (Newton)
- Edmund Tarallo: Former Director, Planning Board (Malden), Planning Director (Woburn), former President, City Council (Waltham)
- George Mansfield: Planning Board Administrator (Carlisle), Former Alderman and Former Chair of Land Use (Newton)