- The Mark Development presentation was short but informative. A good chunk of the presentation was provided by city planner Jeff Speck. Speck has a knack for explaining difficult concepts in easy terms; providing not just an opportunity to learn about this project but valuable insights into parking, pedestrian patterns, public space and overall urban design.
- The presentation by the Lower Falls Improvement Association was also thoughtful, constructive and also informative.
- Same for the Riverside Greenway Working Group presentation. Both groups made helpful suggestions.
- And ditto for most of the public comments too.
- Then the council members followed with an equally interesting discussion (and well-earned compliments to the LIFA and Greenway groups).
- Did I mention how it’s always interesting to listen to Jeff Speck?
But don’t take my word for it, watch the video starting at about the 12 minute mark.