Mayor Ruthanne Fuller offers you two ways to meet with her — individually or in meet-up groups — during the first 100 days of her administration to let her know what’s on your mind.
Individual Meetings: Mayor Fuller has scheduled the following office hours for individuals to meet privately with her for 5 to 10 minutes each. Just come to Mayor Fuller’s office in City Hall, at 1000 Commonwealth Ave., and people will be seen in the order of arrival. If there are too many for any session, a second gathering will be scheduled soon thereafter to accommodate everyone.
- Friday, January 12, 8:30 to 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 30, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 9, 8:30 to 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 27, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 9, 8:30 to 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 27, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Mayoral Meet-ups: Mayor Fuller will host the following Mayoral Meet-up group discussions across the city for anyone — adults, families, business people — to either stop by for a few minutes or stay for the entire session.
- Tuesday January 16, 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Shuman Community Center, 675 Saw Mill Brook Parkway
- Friday, January 26, 8:30 to 10 a.m., at John M. Barry Boys & Girls Club of Newton, 675 Watertown Street
- Tuesday, February 13, 6 to 7:30 p.m., at Pettee House Dining Room at Stone Rehabilitation & Senior Living, 277 Elliot Street
- Friday, February 23, 10 to 11:30 a.m. (Vacation Week Family Session) at Durant-Kenrick House and Grounds, 286 Waverley Avenue
- Tuesday, March 13, 6 to 7:30 p.m., at Lower Falls Community Center (former Hamilton School), 545 Grove Street
- Friday, March 23, 8:30 to 10 a.m., at Pellegrini Field House at the Joanne C. Pellegrini Memorial Playground, 11 Hawthorn Street