The School Committee Monday has everything of interest to anyone paying taxes, raising kids, or just wanting to know when not to go on vacation next year:
- A vote on the 2014-15 calendar
- A comparison of budgeted vs. actual spending
- The Enrollment report, including projections and comparisons to surrounding communities (spoiler: we don’t have it so bad–look at Brookline)
- Budget guidelines for FY15
- Diversity in Hiring
- and an interesting proposal from Waltham Home Depot.
If you’re still obsessed with pot dispensing, or want to argue for a plan to fund improvements to conservation lands, go to Zoning. If you’d like to know more about a possible Residential Exemption, the numbers are now there. Otherwise, enjoy your latkes and turkey!