The Newton Highlands Neighborhood Area Council will be hosting a community meeting to update residents on issues within the Highlands. The meeting will be held on Tuesday May
19th 21st at the Women’s Club in Newton Highlands, 72 Columbus St, at 7:30 PM.
The agenda includes:
- Infrastructure issues, streets, sidewalks, crosswalks
- Impacts of Rte. 128 Rte. 9 add-a-lane project
- Proposed parking plan and parking survey
- Water quality and environmental issues at Crystal Lake
- Summer plans for Hyde Playground, Bandstand
- Envisioning Newton Highlands project
- Invitation to the Village Business Coalition with update on various happenings
The Area Council is looking forward to hearing comments on how to make the Highlands a better place to live.