One thousand days after their first presentation to the community, developer BH Normandy submitted an application to the City for a Special Permit to develop a mixed-use project at the Riverside MBTA Station.
Here’s some key numbers from the application from the Riverside Station Neighborhood Coalition
- Office: 225,000 sq.ft., 10 stories, 571 garaged parking spaces.
- Residential: 331,000 sq.ft., 5 stories, 429 garaged parking spaces, 290 rental units (18 studio, 157-1 bedroom, 103-2 br, 12-3 br).
- Retail: 20,000 sq.ft., parking in MBTA garage.
- Community: 8,000 sq.ft., parking in MBTA garage.
- Total: 584,000 sq.ft., 1000 garaged parking spaces, 12 surface parking spaces.