My apologies for the surfeit of story slam posts lately but we’ve been clearing the backlog of video editing from previous events.
Back in May we held Nomad Story Slam 4 and featured three invited Newton authors David Kalis, Gail Spector and Nelson Lipshutz. The theme of the night was “a long way from home” and as usual, the stories were great.
Aside from David Kalis and Gail Spector the evening also featured stories from Village 14 regulars Isabelle Alback and Jen Kohl and me. Village 14 was very well represented that night.
- David Kalis – Stepping into history
- Gail Spector – Going home
- Nelson Lipshutz – Good trash
- Isabelle Albeck – Beating the system
- Julie B. – A Sunday afternoon in Germany
- Jen Kohl – A bonus day
- Ronny Marcus – Rubbers, boots and globes
- Jerry Reilly – Dead bodies
- Julia dePeyster – Me and the bomb squad
- Mike Reilly – Prison introductions
- Jim Emerson – A hasty retreat
- Jennifer Sulewski – Big news today
- Tom Croarkin – On the road in Oklahoma
- Don Picard – A storm’s coming